Hemobox® Isothermal Carry bag for biological sample carry cases: practical, light and robust for essential everyday use. M size
The Hemobox Isothermal Carry bag for biological sample is the most complete isothermal bag for transporting biological samples on the market. The Hemobox is available in various sizes and can carry from 1 sample up to a maximum of 240 samples (tubes).
The primary container (Hemobox 5) has been developed to ensure total safety during transport as it is equipped with a buffer that absorbs up to 50 ml of contents in case the tube is accidentally opened. For large quantities, it is possible to customise the primary and secondary containers according to customer requirements. The Hemobox comes with a wide range of accessories that make it indispensable for:
- Hospital departments
- Analysis laboratories
- Occupational medicine
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Ultra-robust for intensive use
- Optimal protection from knocks
- Regulatory UN3373 marking.
- Cold reflection provided by double-sided metallic finish
- High-quality, 600 denier polyester material and PVC reinforced external base
- Zip closure with double tabs
- Reinforced seams, insulating foam, metallic interior
Ease of use:
- Light and easy to handle.
- 3 nets for cold packs: perfect for maintaining samples at an ideal temperature
- 4 external pockets for documents
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- 2 handles + 1 adjustable shoulder strap.
The carry bag can hold: 1 tray and 5 Hemobox® 5 or 7 Hemobox® 5 without a tray, 6 Hemobox® 4 or 10 Hemobox® 1.
Recommendation for transport of 5 Hemobox® 5: 2 M cold packs (STI808 or STI809) + 1 L pack (STI810 or STI811).
The M Hemobox® carry bag, with +4°C or +18°C cold packs, has been tested in accordance with standard NFS99-700 “Isothermal packaging – qualification method for thermal performance”. The thermal performance of the bag is guaranteed for transporting biological samples for 6 hours, subject to ST-A (Western European summer) thermal constraints.