Bio-Rad D-10 Hemoglobin Testing System: Low and Medium Volume Glycohemoglobin Testing
The D-10 is a fully-automated system that is an aid in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring, as well as offers β-thalassemia testing on a single platform. Programs for rapid HbA1c and HbA2/F/A1c are only a touchscreen away and can easily be integrated into your current laboratory workflo
This compact platform allows for maximum performance in minimum space. The D-10 high-performance liquid chromatography system sets a new standard of performance for comprehensive hemoglobin testing.
Superior Performance with Simplified Operation
- Primary tube sampling—eliminates manual sample preparation
- Bar code reader automatically tracks patient samples
- Chromatogram export helps clinicians see potential interferences
- On-board QC monitoring ensures performance
- D-10 Hemoglobin A1c Program
- Screen for prediabetes, diagnose, and monitor patients living with diabetes
- A1c results in three minutes
- Calibrate once per cartridge
- NGSP certified, IFCC anchored and DCCT traceable
- D-10 Dual Kit
- Fast switching between short and extended method
- Reliable β-thalassemia testing with improved HbA2 resolution from HbS
- Detection of common hemoglobin variants
- NGSP certified and anchored to the IFCC reference method
- D-10 Hemoglobin Testing System delivers superior performance in a compact package.
Reconditioned / refurbished (details):
– Any broken internal or external part of the device is “replaced with the original”.
– The optical system is calibrated and tested.
– All pipes are replaced.
– The device is cleaned, painted and is in optimum cosmetic condition.
– Every function and movement is tested and in perfect condition.
– The software is updated to the latest version.
– Six-month warranty provided on spare parts.
– The device is fully functional.